Thursday, May 6, 2010

Christian Connection Thursday! #4

Today I want to introduce you Deirdra. She's a strong woman. Beautiful, full of hope, determination, wonder, and love for her pastor husband, her kids and anyone else that meanders across her path. Her blog Jumping Tandem is a lovely place, where you'll find courage, faith, joy, and smiles.
As with all of the women I've spotlighted, it's not only her insights that intrigue me. It's her words and the way she puts them together. Reading her speaks to my soul and I can't help but sigh with contentment. (Eventually, I'm gonna learn to write like that, but it'll take years!) She has so many posts that I wanted to link up, (I restrained myself and didn't link up the one on journaling, nor the one where she watches her husband pray in the morning -- but it was tough).

I've limited myself to only two:
This post is about reading the scriptures and the jewels to be found there.
This post is about remembering. (Do you recall that Spencer W. Kimball said it was the most important word in the English language?)

Mosey on over to her place and spend some time there. You won't be sorry!

I feel a bit guilty. All but one of my Christian Connection spotlights have come from (In)Courage (and she has just been asked to join their team!) I'll eventually go elsewhere, but there is such an abundance of beautiful writing there, I just can't help myself!

2 comments:

  1. I love the remembering post. I have the word "Remember" placed all over our home. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post you've written here.
    Thank you.
    I am truly humbled.

    And you...you write from your heart
    and reflect gold.

    You shine!

    Keep writing and writing and writing...
    sharing your beautiful heart here.

    ReplyDelete