Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Book Review. Newport Ladies Book Club: Paige

I've just finished reading the third book of the Newport Ladies Book Club: Paige.



This one was my favorite so far! I love it when an book is emotionally spot on. I didn't know how I'd feel in the situation until I read my own feelings on the page. That happened again and again in this book! Not the perfect, storybook ending, nothing trite or cliche; just real life situations and a strong woman who struggles through and is better because of it. Pick this one up, you won't be sorry!

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read this series but I haven't gotten around to buying them/checking them out of the library. When I read that this one was your favorite I thought to myself: of course this one would be the best; it's written by Annette Lyon. Have you read her book Band of Sisters? I highly recommend that one.

    ReplyDelete